Love the Bomb 4 Love the Bomb 4

Pessimistic

In addition to this being a pessimistic and overly negative worldview, we can see in many instances how man adapted and changed in times of need or response. Rationing during war, stopping the use of extremely toxic, detrimental chemicals in the open environment, etc. Also, I think it is amusing how the author distances himself from the whole thing ("man is destructive, HE is evil") instead of saying WE. Like, what, everybody but him is some destructive, killing machine bent on eradicating ourselves? Gimme a break.

ChristianEthics responds:

oh come now, that rationing argument was terrible and not even relevant.

Dont you get it? By refering to them as 'he' you or i dont feel attached to the character. Hell, you dont even see a single distinguishable human throughout the whole series, its left like that so that you can make you own assumptions- however ill admit i never expected anyone to make such a retarded connection. Ive said it a few times already; its only a flash animation.

gunshot gunshot

Whoa

That was really bad. The gunshot animation and the blood and the explosion and the people were very poorly animated. It made no sense either. Some random dude hit him, so he shot some other dude, them blew him up? What the hell?

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Unrealistic

I don't know what motivation China would have to attack America. We trade freely, we're not total enemies. This seems to be a product of unwarranted paranoia. North Korea I can understand, but China is not some horrible, evil Satan bent on world domination. They're barely even Communist any more.